20 May, 2017
The 87-year-old entertainer arrived at his riverside home in a blue vehicle at around 9am on Friday after leaving Stafford Prison.
The former TV star walked out of Stafford Prison today having been granted bail on Friday morning.
Despite reports only last week that the earliest he would be released was June, Judge Deborah Taylor yesterday granted Mr Harris bail.
Harris is on trial accused of indecently assaulting three teenage girls in the 1970s and 1980s.
He has served nearly three years in jail after convictions in 2014 but has been granted bail over his current charges.
Harris denies four counts of indecent assault.
She did not complain to the police at the time because even her father was dismissive when he heard what happened, the court was told.
Speaking to the court on Thursday, Judge Taylor said she had made the decision to release Harris on bail following a request by the prosecution and no opposition by the defendant.
The prison he will be released from on Friday, HMP Stafford, is a prison housing only sex offenders.
But she said she felt empowered by Harris' conviction and began to feel "I might be vindicated".
"I looked up and as I did he slid his right hand under my breast and said to me, 'Do you often get molested on a Saturday morning?'"
When sexual abuse by former BBC star Jimmy Savile was revealed, she said she told others "Rolf Harris will be next because he groped me".
She said: "Every time he came on the TV, I told people "he's a pervert" or something along those lines".
He denies four charges of indecent assault against three women between 1971 and 1983. Her cross-examination continues when the trial resumes on Monday.