25 May, 2017
Ariana Grande has suspended her Dangerous Woman tour following the attack on her Manchester show which killed 22 people, including children and teenagers.
It added that Grande, 23, wanted to pay "proper respects to those lost".
Canceled shows include two performances at the O2 Arena in London (May 25-26), a concert at the Sportspaleis in Belgium (May 28), two shows at Atlas Arena in Lodz, Poland (May 31-June 1), and concerts at Festhale in Frankfurt, Germany (June 3) and Hallenstadion in Zurich, Switzerland (June 5). Grande is scheduled to wrap the European leg of her tour June 17 in Turin, Italy before heading to Latin American, Asia and then Australia and New Zealand.
Voicing her concern about the apparent release of information to the United States press, Ms Rudd told the BBC: 'I have been very clear with our friends that that should not happen again'.
The singer returned to her hometown of Boca Raton, Florida, on Tuesday in a private plane.
They show the 22-year-old suicide bomber appeared to have used a powerful explosive in a metal container during the atrocity. He now runs a centre for the victims of terror attacks.
According to a statement issued by Live Nation, refunds "will be granted to all ticketholders at the point of purchase for [the seven] cancelled shows".
On her Instagram page the Lancashire resident also had a picture with the actor-turned-singer, which had been taken in 2015.
Chelsea Football Club cancelled their open-top bus, Premier League victory parade, which was due to take place on Sunday.
Monday's bombing, which killed 22 people and wounded 64, also resulted in the cancellation of next week's London premiere of the superhero film Wonder Woman and increased security for a music festival this weekend featuring pop star Katy Perry in the northern English city of Hull.
Warner Bros said it would not be proceeding with press junkets or a red carpet event "in light of the current situation".